Applications can only be submitted in hard copies. You may download the Application forms from here. The forms are also available at the following TCS Express centres:
- 54 The Mall, near PTV Station, Peshawar
- 11 Kashmir Road, Sadar, Rawalpindi
- Shop # 1, Shakeel Chamber, Khayaban-e-Suharwardi, 7th Avenue Crossing, Aabpara, Islamabad
- Main MA Jinnah Road, opposite Askari Commercial Bank, Quetta
Please submit three (3) sets of application forms along with all supporting documents to the address provided below, by close of business, Monday 25 March 2013.
You must provide following documents with your application to meet the specific requirements for Australia Awards Pakistan office:
- Self-assessment form
- three passport sized photos
- attested copy of IELTS score sheet if available. A test result obtained anytime after 31 January 2012 will be considered current
- attested copies of academic qualifications (both sides of all degrees and all transcripts should be copied)
- attested copies of employment letters specifying years of service and job description (for all years of employment, not employment contract)
- attested copy of passport and/or attested copy of National Identity Card
- all Master applicants whose study program will include at least 50 percent research must attach an outline of the proposed research project (up to 1,000 words) to each application form.
Note: For detailed list of supporting documents please refer to the Application form
Please note that all photocopied documents sent to the Australia Awards Pakistan office should be attested by a First Class Government gazetted officer or any person of an equal status. Candidates should also ensure that question 16a or 16b (Employer and Nominating Authority statement) of the application form is fully completed.
Please clearly mark the envelope with the scheme under which you are applying (AAS or APAS). Only successful applicants will be advised of the outcome of the selection process. All decisions of AusAID are final.
For further information please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or correspondence will be accepted regarding the status of applications.
Australia Awards Pakistan office
Level 4, Serena Business Complex
Sector: G-5/1, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy
Tel: +92 51 260 0186 - 9
Fax: +92 51 260 0191